Sarah, Hopefully

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Feelin' Funky

I've been in a funk all day. I don't know what my problem is. I woke up feeling this way. Just... irritated and unhappy and unsettled.  Last night as I was going to sleep, I was overcome with panic. Two weeks from yesterday, I'm in Mexico. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I don't remember ever being this scared before.

Speaking of scared, Murl and I went with my sister to the airport today. She's visiting her Tyler-wyler snugglekins. I had to drive back, though... aaaaaaaah. I haaaaaaaate highway driving! I don't know what bothers me so much. I think it's merging. Once I'm on the highway and can set the cruise control and don't have to deal with changing lanes and stuff, it's okay. But maaaaaaan, I hate driving. Haha. And here I am, planning to go to college in California, the traffic capital of America. :P

Tomorrow my mom and I are supposed to go shopping. I think we're going to Wal-Mart to buy school supplies, batteries, and other such trip necessities... I also want to go to JCPenney and see about getting some more clothes. I got some shirts at Old Navy the other day, but I could still use a few more. Money money mooooooney!

I posted a few pictures from my trip to South Carolina. Enjoy, please, and feel free to click on them to see a larger version. :) (Look below this post.)

Nighty night.

2 Comments:

  • PICTURES OOOOOOOOH

    Dad ordered my computer yesterday; it's due to be in AL when I get there, and we'll hopefully have some sort of internet connection, so I'll be able to upload all of my photos and send them your way.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 11:29 AM  

  • Hang on... did you change your layout?

    By Blogger Courtney, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home