Sarah, Hopefully

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Holy haircut, Batman!

Sooooooo..... I got a haircut. It was really scary. Seriously, I have a haircut phobia. I had to just close my eyes and try not to think about it as she cut my hair. It's cute, I guess... maybe a little shorter than I had originally wanted. Everyone who has seen it seems to like it, though.  Aaah... it's about 6-8 inches shorter with some longish layers in it... which I guess makes it seem fuller. My mom really likes it. But moms have to like stuff like haircuts- don't they?

Ugh. I forgot that my mom and I have to drive to Kansas City tomorrow to pick up my visa. :P Hopefully the lady will be nicer to us this time than she was last time... At least there's a Mexican consulate nearby. Julia was telling me about a girl she knows who is going to Spain who had to drive to CHICAGO for the nearest Spanish consulate. Yeesh. 

After my haircut today, my mom and I did a looooot of shopping. I got a ton of stuff at Wal-Mart. School supplies, shampoo, something like 6 different types of batteries... Fun stuff. On top of that, we went to JCPenney's where I bought some more shirts. 2 shirts and a sweater, really. I'm almost on top of this clothes situation. Almost. :)

I have this list of things to do/people to see before I go. I wonder how much of it I'll actually cross off... people are busy, and I'm reluctant to admit that I'm really leaving. It's easier to pretend it's just another day, another week, another summer.  By the way, William, I got your message and called you back TWICE. The first time no one was home, the second time I left a message with your little brother (I think.) I don't know when you're home, so you call me!

I've been having trouble sleeping this week, and my stomach has been kind of upset. Anxiety? Noooooooooo..... couldn't be. :P

View my haircut pictures below and tell me what you think. Sorry they're not very good, it's hard to take pictures of yourself!

2 Comments:

  • I think the haircut looks awesome, of course I will have to see it in person, but I'm really excited! BTW, have you picked up our tiles yet? How ghettofied is mine?

    By Blogger Julia, at 9:24 AM  

  • Aww, very cute - don't worry, it's definitely not short. I only wish I could be there to see it! And way to go with the layering.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home