Sarah, Hopefully

Friday, July 23, 2004

Moving Right Along

Aaah! What is this? Me? NOT on OpenDiary? It feels almost blasphemous, but it's true. I decided it's time to move on... I began my OD at the very end of my 9th grade year, and it has been a good friend to me through high school. However, high school is over now, and I am entering the next stage of this amazing journey called life. Thus, I am also entering the next stage of online journaling.

I've actually had an account with Blogger for a couple of years now, but never my very own personal blog. I've shared a blog with someone else, but it's not for all eyes to see. This is for everyone. Out in the open, a fresh start, a new place... we'll see how it goes.

Sarah Hope. That's me. I don't know what I'm hoping for, exactly... at this point, I'm mainly just hoping I don't have a nervous breakdown as I try to adjust to "adulthood." I'm heading off to Mexico in just two short weeks, and I feel anything but prepared. Down there, I won't be Sarah Hope, I will be Sarah Esperanza. Kind of cool, since it rhymes... Of course, south of the border, I won't be Sair-uh, but I will be Saw-rah. Saw-rah es-pair-ahn-zah. Super duper. :P

Hopefully I will enjoy this fresh chapter of my life, at least enough to write about it... and hopefully you will enjoy reading. That's all we can do, really... go about our everyday business with hope.

 

2 Comments:

  • Boogaloo! First note ever! Hola senorita bonita! You should allow anonymous comments so people without blogs can leave you notes.

    By Blogger Julia, at 10:55 AM  

  • Mazeltov on your new diary!
    __William

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home