Sarah, Hopefully

Friday, July 30, 2004

Super Duper

Okay, I'll write a bigger post this time. :)

So, I went to bed last night with a headache. I really should learn better. Every time I do that, I convince myself that I will just "sleep it off," but usually I wake up feeling even worse. Today was no exception. I think every time I started to wake up, I felt that I had a headache and told myself to go back to sleep. I woke up about 3:00 feeling awful. I tried getting up and eating something, and even took some ibuprofen, but by 4:30 I was asleep again on the couch. I woke up about 6:40 feeling better. However, I was rather disgusted with myself for sleeping the entire day and being in my pajamas still!

My parents wanted us to go eat at Vermont Street BBQ (on Mass St.), but I told them to go on a parents-only date and have fun (but not too much fun!) I went to Hy-Vee and got PUDDING POPS! They are just as good as I remember them! Mm mm. I'm going to eat another one before I go to bed, in fact! I also picked up some Taco Bell and came home to watch "How To Deal" with Mandy Moore. Murl called and said he was off of work early, so he came over and watched the movie with me. Afterwards we went to Hastings, where I bought a book by Meg Cabot (author of The Princess Diaries series) and Murl bought me the Third Day "Wire" CD. It's really good, we were listening to it in the car.

It's kind of weird to think I only got up about 6 hours ago... I think I'm going to have problems falling asleep tonight. ;) Oh well... I have a book to read and a CD to listen to! Hooray.

I'm getting used to the new haircut. I think it makes me look more mature... like I've put less effort into looking this good. (heh.) It's easier to take care of, too... part of that is just the nature of freshly-cut hair, but I don't feel like I have to brush it all the time. It looks good when it's slightly mussed. Strange, I'm actually starting to think I look like a college student! Scawy. Next thing you know, people will start expecting me to act like a grown up! *falls over laughing* hahaha. :)

2 Comments:

  • Hi, Lauren here, just using my old blogger name. Whee fun.

    That really is one heck of a haircut. Mine's in, oh, 7 hours from now. And it's 1:50 am. Hmmm, I think I should be sleeping. I hope my haircut looks as good as yours looks. School's starting too soon! Hide!

    By Blogger Leah Ashra, at 11:51 PM  

  • I still haven't bought any pudding pops...I think I must do that tonight. Mmm...frozen puddingy goodness. I can't believe you leave to go to Mexico so soon...I'm green with envy. ;) I know it's scary, but I think it'll be great for you, and I know it'll improve your Spanish skills dramatically. Va a ser una experiencia bastante buena - que todo vaya bien mientras estas preparandote.
    p.s. - I don't speak hardly any French either...that's one of the few phrases I remember from last semester. It means "My boyfriend never wears socks." It's always good to know how to say that in another language.

    By Blogger ryanetta, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home