Sarah, Hopefully

Monday, August 02, 2004

Let's give 'em something to talk about

I should not take people's advice. People should vanish off the face of the earth. Emotions make logic fall to pieces. I don't know which I prefer. I wish I could vanish. I wish I would learn to keep my mouth shut. I wish... for many impossible things.

Hung out with William today. We drove to lovely downtown Ottawa and walked around in the 90-some degree heat. Fun times. And we got drinks at Sonic. It was good to hang out and talk. There were certain people I wanted to spend more time with all of senior year and never did- William was one of them. A very cool guy, our William. I think he's going to have a lot of success in Oregon.

I'm really ready for this day to be over. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home