Sarah, Hopefully

Sunday, August 01, 2004

A picnic, a picnic

The past couple of days have been rather nice. Last night Murl cooked dinner for me (swordfish steaks, lobster bisque, fried potato wedges) at his house and we ate it all candlelight-style. Very romantic. Even more romantic? As we were watching "The Princess Diaries" on the disney channel, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a blue velvet box. Inside was the ring pictured above.

Yeah. I know. It's gorgeous.

Anyway... today we went down to Sunfire Ceramics (how many times have I been there this summer? :P) and I painted him some dishes for his dorm. A plate, a bowl, a big coffee mug. He painted a small tile with some crazy Legends of Zelda theme... very typical Murl. ;) After that we went to Arby's and had a snack (yeaaaah cherry turnover!) and then went home and packed a picnic. We got to the picnic at about 7 and saw Jenny and Becca and some other people. They had filled up about a bajillion water balloons and had a water fight- I didn't participate. I don't really like stuff like water fights. I don't like getting wet or getting smacked by water balloons. You'd think some people would figure that out before participating, so they wouldn't yell at people who hit them with water balloons. Isn't that the point of a water fight? Whatever. Murl got pretty wet, but he likes things like water fights, so that's okay.

I'm kind of itchy right now- I think I got a bit eaten up at the picnic. Oh well. One of the risks of summer, I suppose.

The pudding pops are yummy. Vanilla is my favorite. :)

One week from tomorrow I'll be in Mexico. *silent panic*

2 Comments:

  • The picture isn't there silly :P Don't worry about Mexico, it will be fine, I promise.

    By Blogger Julia, at 7:49 AM  

  • Pudding pops rock, I forced mum to buy some before her and father left for Las Vegas. And awww, a week 'til Mexico and a week 'til school for me.

    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home