Sarah, Hopefully

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Poopy.

This week royally sucks. A lot. It´s full of lots of people basically telling me that my feelings are stupid and that I should stop having them. Thank you, people. I appreciate it. I would really like to drop one of my classes because it is POINTLESS, but apparantly I am stupid for feeling that I am not learning anything (even though I´m not). Apparently, I overthink things. I put too much pressure on myself. I try harder than everybody else. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

I just feel so... mad. I was so happy this weekend that I made some friends, but even they joy from that has been rather spoiled.

I just wish that this week were over so I could get some sleep and not have to deal with all of this stupidity anymore.

By the way- congratulations to Courtney on getting rid of her NBK status. Very smooth! I knew it would happen once you got to college, I just never imagined that you would move so fast! ;) Hehe.

Also, curses on Blogger because it always takes about 10 minutes for the "create new post" window to load. Why???? By the time I can actually write an entry, I´m so frustrated that they all turn out... angry. Like this one. But I was angry before this, too, so today it doesn´t make a huge difference.

2 Comments:

  • AH! Oh my god. Haha.

    Hey, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you can post entries via email - you might want to look into that.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 12:04 PM  

  • This is in regards to Courtney, but something you will find humor in...
    "Have you ever noticed that two out of the three of us... aren't me??"
    Ahh, good times at Taco Bell.

    By Blogger Audrey, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home