Sarah, Hopefully

Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday, thou art mine enemy

Actually, today hasn´t been so bad... I´m just kind of tired and my back has been aching all day... making it hard to walk and stuff. It kind of hurt this weekend, but when I woke up this morning it was the worst. Blech.
My new classes aren´t bad... even though it was just me + one other person in them today. By wednesday everyone should be back, so that´ll be good, right? Right. Anyway... I think I will have a lot more homework this time. Be careful what you ask for, right? That´s okay, though. I don´t mind. :) Right now, anyway. I bought a V8 splash and it´s really yummy. Thank you, REAL juice! Actually, I don´t know what % of this is real fruit juice. It tastes good, though, so that counts, right? I also bought these little crescent rolls that were super good.

I´m whining to Courtney about the stuff I miss. Why am I so... not homesick... just... why am I missing things so much this week? It´s weird. I just want to chill with someone familiar. And eat something normal. The food is starting to get to me. Sometimes it´s okay, but sometimes... I don´t know. I want my mom´s spaghetti or a salad or some cinnamon toast. Just... normal food. I can´t even explain. I miss drinking glasses of milk, because the milk here is really gross... we just put it on our cereal. I miss having clean towels every day.

I need to stop. Stooooop!

The college application process has begun... my parents sent me my resumé, so I can fill in all the details of clubs I have been in, etc etc. I wrote down all the essay questions I have to answer, so I can be working on those at home. I have all the deadlines written in my planner so I won´t miss any important dates. Blech. I hate to be doing this all over again. It´s a little less stressful this time... I know what school I want to go to, and I´m excited about applying and getting in. But the stuuuuuuuupid fooooooooorms... blah. Okay. I´m okay. Really. ;)

Sorry, this is stupid. They were playing Enya in here earlier and it was pretty and I liked it and it was much more conducive to creative thought... but the music is off now and my brain has hit the wall. SPLAT!

3 Comments:

  • good luck! I hope you do well? umm yeah...

    By Blogger Genevieve, at 6:33 PM  

  • You sound just as joyful as I soundd while going through my pretty applications. Oh the jolliness of it all.

    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 AM  

  • dude ... i miss you. sorry about the milk situation ... that is not cool. so what school are you wanting to go to, and ... are you coming home for the holidays? i'm assuming not, but i thought i would ask ... anyway ... i'm thinking about you ... talk to you later i suppose ... i'll try to call sometime ... : ) squish ...

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home