Sarah, Hopefully

Monday, October 04, 2004

Skipping class

Woo woo... I am playing hookie from my conversation class. I don´t know what came over me, exactly... we have a 20 minute break between grammer and conversation, and i was sitting and talking to people, so i was already a couple of minutes late... and I got up one flight of stairs and realized I had to climb another to get to my class, and that I would be walking in late, and I think I got a sunburn over the break, and I am really really tired today, and gosh darn it, I didn´t feel like going to class! So... I didn´t. And here I am. Woo hoo.

I am soooooooooo tired today. I slept really badly last night... Katie didn´t get home from Guanajuato until about 1am, and after that the bug bites on my foot kept itching, or it was too hot, or my head ached, or my mind was racing with weird half-dreams... bleh. When the alarm rang this morning, I didn´t even realize it was mine. Katie´s didn´t go off, so she decided to skip our first class and come late. Blah. My grammer class is... so easy. Aaaaaaaaaah so easy! I was completely brain dead this morning and was just filling out worksheets automatically, and had no problems. We have a test tomorrow... I will be surprised if I don´t get at least a 98. (I am giving myself a little leeway in case I make a stupid mistake or two.)

Today right after classes I will be going down to Heidi y Pedro to work on that project... it makes for a long day with no lunch, but I won´t have to go there Wednesday-Friday, so that´s okay. I got to talk to my whole family on the phone last night, which was really great. I love that they are so completely supportive of me. They are always so encouraging and everything. I´m definitely blessed.

Okay... I´m writing an email to Mrs. Bushouse and the Free State choirs, so I´m going to wrap this up. Laters!

1 Comments:

  • I skip too many classes. I think I'm going to drop history. Eeeeeeep

    By Blogger Courtney, at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home