Sarah, Hopefully

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's the hap-happiest season of all...

...but only in a perfect world, of course.

I am feeling pretty good this week, though. I've been working on cleaning my room, our house is finally decorated for Christmas, I got to hang out with some former FS peeps (as well as some current ones) a few days ago, all of my Christmas shopping is done, Julia is going to teach me how to knit over Christmas... yeah. I'm doing okay. And I just ate an Arby's turnover and it was yummy. :)

I've picked up a little bit of spending money the past couple of days by selling books to The Dusty Bookshelf and to Half Price Books. HPB is actually a pretty cool store, if you ever get a chance to go in there... sometime after Christmas when I have some extra spending money I may go back and take a better look around.

I find myself making a list of things to buy "after Christmas" or "when I have money" or "when I get a job and a paycheck." You know how it goes. I guess my dad is highly concerned by the fact that I haven't really started looking for a job yet... but nobody is really hiring right at the busiest part of the holiday season. My plan was to wait until after New Year's, but I guess that's not good enough... not like he'd even tell me to my face that he wants me to get out there and look for a job. He tells my mom and my sister instead. Ah, how I love indirect information. Oh well. So far on my list for applying: Hastings, Borders, Target, Applebee's. Bleh. The whole application process thing is really frustrating to think about. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long before finding something... but who knows.

I still have a lot of stuff to do this evening, so I'd best get to it... thought I should update, though. Toodles.

1 Comments:

  • WHERE are the Hy-Vee pictures?!?!?!
    Thank you for an outstanding Hy-Vee adventure. Those were high-quality times. I especially enjoyed Amy posing with my jacket under her shirt as if she were pregnant.
    William

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home