Sarah, Hopefully

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Life changes and people change and time moves on and we have to, too... and there's a million and one trite things to say, but the truth is, change hurts. I hurt. It hurts. And that's okay. It's going to hurt for a while... it hurts when things change, when a chapter of your life that you lived and loved closes it hurts. It hurts because it was good, it hurts because it's over... It hurts because you can't avoid the hurt.

I'm going to visit my sister in Arkansas for the weekend. The drive there and home all by myself is a little daunting, but it should be a good time while I'm there... at least it'll get me away from home for a while. Awhile? I shouldn't write when I'm tired.

The more you try to explain, the more you trivialize it... I don't want to trivialize. It happened. That's enough.

But it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home