Sarah, Hopefully

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Photos

I just did a little run of photo posting... photos from chillin' at HyVee the other night and a couple from here at home. I also just went through and organized all of my Mexico photos, scanning in the better ones of my non-digital pictures and dispersing them throughout the digital ones so they're all in some semblance of order. In a few days I'll go through and do a massive photo posting of those, for anyone who is curious (Courtney.)

Aaaaah it's almost Christmas Dinner time and I'm excited!!! :) :) :)

I'm sure I'll be updating more frequently in the next few days, just 'cause I have tons of time. Not like that's much different from usual... but you know. ;)

2 Comments:

  • Heehee, thanks to those who indulge my curiosity (Sarah).

    By Blogger Courtney, at 9:46 PM  

  • Hooray! Thank you for posting all those amazing photos of our amazing Hy-Vee experience. I'm sad you can't read all the product labels, but that's okay.
    William

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home