Sarah, Hopefully

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Shave and a haircut, two bits

Woo... so I finally accomplished something this week... I got a haircut. It looks good, too. :) All part of my master plan to make myself look less like a geeky high school student and more like a mature young woman...

I'm desperately behind on my Christmas shopping. I think I'm actually going to try to go tonight and get some of that done. I've got way too many presents for my mom and way too few presents for everyone else. It always seems to work out that way. ;) Anywho... I can't believe Christmas is just next week. It seems a little more real now that I'm back home and freezing my fingers and toes off every day, but I don't think it will TRULY set in until we get the tree and decorations up this weekend. Julia is coming home tomorrow, and then we can get started on that, yay. I do so enjoy the Christmas Tree lights.

There are currently 4 bags of chocolate chips, one box brownie mix, one tub sugar cookie dough, and two tubs of frosting in the kitchen awaiting a most industrious day of cookie making. My sister and my dad are going to hurt me. ;) They don't like having all those cookies around because they EAT THEM (before I get my fair share, I might add...) (this is also what happened when my mom bought me at 12 pack of coke when I got home. I don't think I even drank half of them... my dad beat me to them, grr! Those are NOT on his diet.) Maybe I can give them as gifts. Speaking of gifts... I need to mail Courtney's gifts soon! At this point they will hopefully get to her sometime nicely in between Christmas and her birthday... just right. ;) (Of COURSE I planned it this way... what, did you think I was just a procrastinator who kept forgetting to buy a box to mail stuff in? No way!)

I'm in a pretty good mood today, for a change... partly because of the haircut, partly for other reasons... and maybe people will be disappointed in me, but I'm happy, and I haven't been happy for a while. We'll see. For today... I'm happy. That's enough for me. I was getting pretty tired of feeling blah and mopey all the time. Julia comes home tomorrow, I also have a voice lesson tomorrow, and I can't believe this week is already halfway over! Yikes!

I hope everyone is doing well, wrapping up with finals or enjoying their first few days at home. As always, feel free to call my cell phone (218-4942) if you want to do anything... I have lots of time! :)

2 Comments:

  • Nah, who would be disappointed in you?! I don't think anyone has the right.

    Hehe... Christmas gifts... riiiight... yeah so I should probably start thinkin about that one, huh? ;) I got all the GA people done early! Phooey.

    Aaaaaaaaand haircut? Take picture, post. You can do it now. OH and post all those photos you were going to post later when you had more time. DO IT. How short? Vhat style? Vhat ees eet? I am so sore and tired from my first day at work, wooooo; 11am-8pm, retail style! I'll update later.. my updates here are going to suck because I rarely get computer time and this keyboard is so annoying to type on I'm about to start yelling at it RIGHT NOW.

    Latah, playah ;P

    OH LOOK NATE UP. He's moved to KC, but you still have that CD, right? His cell might be the same, you can try it; his hotmail address is really the way to go, if you don't have it email me, I don't want to post it here.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 7:01 PM  

  • Remember Sarah, I like anything blue :)

    We need pictures of this new non-geeky haircut.

    By Blogger Marshalus, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home