Sarah, Hopefully

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Super powered

Woo hoo... home again. I actually made the drive down to Arkansas and back without incident.

The weekend was okay... Julia and I made lotsa cookies and stuff. It was good to hang out with my sistah, even though she's coming home later this week... I know that once she gets here she will be spending lots of time with Tyler, so it was nice to have some time with just the two of us. Her new dorm is really cool, too, even when the elevator doesn't work. ;)

I actually don't mind all that driving... once you get past Kansas City, there's a lot of pretty scenery... open space, hills, trees. That sounds boring, doesn't it? It was nice, though. Just to be alone for a while, turn up my CD's and sing along, think about stuff.

I was on the go all weekend... but at the same time I've felt really lonely the last few days. Especially now, when I'm home and my parents aren't here and there's no one to talk to and nothing to do... I suppose the loneliness will pass eventually. I don't know. I'm tired. I'm still kind of sad... How do I put it? "It's winter in my heart." I don't know. Life is weird right now.

No one really writes me anymore... it's kind of sad. I know everyone else is busy with finals wrapping up and Christmas break coming, though... I guess I just have to be patient. I wish our Christmas tree were up already... I'd go into the living room and turn off all the lights except for the one on the tree and lay on the couch and look at them. Next week I can do that. We have to wait for Julia to come home.

Ugh... I hate being so melancholy. Not much to do for it, I suppose... I'll just have to learn to deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home