Sarah, Hopefully

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Painting photos

I put up pictures of the room painting process to appease those who kept harassing me. ;) I haven't taken any of the "final product" yet (furniture, etc.) because it's not done... all of my stuff is still in boxes, there are sheets and throw blankets pinned over my windows because we took down my blinds and didn't wash them until today, etc etc. I hope these will tide you over, and I promise to try and pull everything together to post pictures next week. I don't know how much time I'll have before I leave for California on Thursday to put stuff away. It's gonna be great, though, I promise! :)

4 Comments:

  • Lauren's painting ability goes something like this: Open bucket of paint, dip paint brush, make a few swipes, get impatient, chuck bucket of paint onto wall, then chuck bucket out window.

    Congrats a new room.

    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 AM  

  • Yay, pictures!

    By Blogger Julia, at 7:15 AM  

  • Yay!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 1:05 PM  

  • your walls are purty
    -austen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home