Sarah, Hopefully

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

And then

Sometimes I'm just really upset by how unfair people are. How ignorant and unforgiving and cruel they can be. I hate how hard life is. I hate how much I feel like a failure, even at the end of a day when I've accomplished a number of things. I hate feeling like life will never get better, that I'll never make the right decisions, that I'll never do things on time or be successful or make people proud. I hate feeling like I've failed the world, and I hate feeling like I've failed myself.

Most of all, I hate the fact that, on top of whatever virus I had that was making me cough all the time, I now have a head cold and my nose will NOT STOP RUNNING. Aaaaargh!

And I really really really hate the fact that people don't post on their blogs. Ever. Shame on you. If you're not going to write in it, don't make one! Grr. How else am I supposed to keep track of you?

4 Comments:

  • ummm through our powerful mental bond? hehe

    By Blogger Courtney, at 10:35 PM  

  • Chin up, chica! Do a dance! And just because people suck doesn't mean we should dwell on it..."there's a sunny side to every situation".

    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM  

  • time for an update sistah! ;) I miss your rants. Heehee.

    By Blogger Julia, at 9:08 PM  

  • How else am I supposed to keep track of YOU?! bwa ha ha ;P

    By Blogger Courtney, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home