Sarah, Hopefully

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

How are you enjoying your break?

Break? What break... working girls get no spring break. Unless you count tomorrow, when I'm skipping work because... I'm SICK.

Again.

Or still.

Funny how, a week after they put me on antibiotics, I get sicker than I was before... and the thing the antibiotics were supposed to fix hasn't gotten any better. Whee!

So... I've been dragging myself around this week... babysitting and working even when I couldn't really stand up for very long. Today I got a bagel... it was yummy. Ooh... last saturday I hung out with a cool 11 year old for 9 hours and got $60. We went to a movie and stuff, it was awesome. And if anyone asks you about the movie "Ice Princess", it's actually pretty good. Especially if you go with an 11 year old. They appreciate it more. "I liked the Jumping Shrimp!"

Um... yes. Murl's family is taking him to Colorado tomorrow, so the only friend I have is leaving town. Woo. I guess people are back for spring break, but since I don't want to infect them with my germyness, I probably won't get to see them, either.

Starting Saturday and on through next week, I get to help with Encore. Woo hoo. I guess they're doing a tech Saturday instead of Sunday 'cause Sunday is Easter. I'll bet all the people on cruises are kinda ticked they have to come back 2 days early. Heh. Serves them right. They should be in Lawrence! Where it SNOWED yesterday! Woo! Even if it didn't stick and it was rain half the time. You know.

I just watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Fun movie. I think I'd seen the end before, but not the whole thing... I know I've seen the one with Sean Connery. I don't think I've seen the 3rd one though. The one with the little Chinese kid, according to Murl. Whatever.

I want another popsicle but I just ate 3... dehydration, anyone? Anyone? Oooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!!! Heh...

So my PARENTS are taking a spring break next week and leaving town for a few days. They want to take the CRV and leave me with... the Dodge. I was like, "Ooooh, so when it dies at Free State at midnight and you guys are out of town and Murl is in Colorado... excellent!!!" So not happening. Sadly, no huge parties will abound at Casa de los Garlow. First of all because I have no friends, and secondly because my mom already warned me that our neighbor Adriana knows EVERYTHING that goes on in this neighborhood. EVERYTHING. I definitely heard the "and has a telescope peering through every window of this house you NAUGHTY NAUGHTY CHILD. She's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." And of course Adriana will know my parents are out of town because "they always inform us when THEY leave town, so she'll keep an eye on the place while you're at work and stuff." AKA "Bring your boyfriend within a mile of this house and the cops will be on your ass before you can say Jack Robinson!" Yes, Mama, I understand. Of course, now that Murl gets to take a "Dad's Annual Birthday Ski Trip" vacation with is lovely family, there will be even less temptation, now won't there?

Popsicle popsicle I hear you calling me... or maybe I'm just hallucinating.... ooooooooh.

And as we all know... nothing else interesting ever happens in the life of Sarah Hope. Except that I earn the big bucks while you're all off getting your fancy-schmancy educations. Psh.

Aaaaaah... I'm burning up and my skin is hypersensitive and I feel like I'm imploding. I think it's bedtime. Ta taaaaaaa... Not like any of you will read this, or if you do, you won't say anything. Because you just STALK ME LIKE THAT DON'T YOU. Yeah... that's right. I SEE YOU TOO! ADRIANA KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home