Sarah, Hopefully

Friday, March 25, 2005

Sicky Sicky

Went to the doctor today, and found out 3 things:

1) I guess when I went there 2 weeks ago they decided I had a sinus infection, which I didn't really realize, but... okay, they took more x-rays and I look better but not perfect, and now I'm taking round 2 of the antibiotic they gave me for that and I have to go back AGAIN in 2 weeks.

2) They think I suffer from migrain headaches, which I guess sort of makes sense... usually my headaches are only on one side of my head, I'm really sensitive to light, and they make me nauseus, so... fun times. I got some medicine to try out if I get a headache and they want me to keep better track of the headaches. (Are they always on the same side of my head? When/how often do I get them? etc etc.)

3) I have mono. Woo! So that's why I've been feeling crappy this last week... I'm not sure what that means in terms of my ability to work in the near future, etc etc... but basically I have to pay attention to my body and sleep a lot, and there's not much else they can do for me. Let's hope I can get over that quickly...

Fun times in happy sicky land.

3 Comments:

  • You know, if you really do suffer from chronic migraines, then a LOT of sicky Sarah days over the past couple years will make a whole lot more sense. It's unfortunate that it took until now for someone to catch it.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 7:22 AM  

  • Yes, those pictures are from the AGD Stoplight Party, and it is indeed Britt's shiny green skirt, I felt honored and supah sexy to be able to borrow it. :P Her roommate gifted it to her, lucky girl! It's silk!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 11:59 AM  

  • get better moomoo.

    By Blogger Miss Courtney, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home