Sarah, Hopefully

Monday, April 25, 2005

I suck at this.

Updating, that is.

In brief:
1. Went to Kohls on Friday and bought

  • Cute new sandals
  • Quilt and shams for my bed that match and are oh so pretty

2. Cleaned my room on Friday

  • Finally put stuff in the media cabinet that Murl gave me
  • Finally hung the things that needed nails on my wall

3. Helped my dad with books and things in the basement this weekend

  • We have to take everything off the bookshelves/wall, including the drywall itself, so they can fix the basement so it'll stop leaking. Yay collapsing walls!
  • My backseat now has 3 big boxes of books that I'm supposed to take to the Half Price bookstore and try to sell... the good news being I can keep any $$$ they give me
  • Took a big box of books to the neighbors with my dad and happened to get paid for working with the chiiiiiiiiilllldreeeeeennn. Yeah $160! Woo!

4. My time with the chiiiiiiiiilllldreeeeeennn is now over.

  • Now I can work longer hours on Tuesday, but later in the day... so not only is my schedule more regular, but I get more money. Woo hoo!
  • I have to figure out what to do with the Bingo cage turner thingy my mom bought me to use while teaching. Hm. Anybody up for Bingo?
  • I still get to spend time on Tuesdays with children, just not THOSE children... Doni has a prenatal class on Tuesday evenings, so I'll be picking up some dollas weekly with babysitting, awesome.

5. It's almost time to buy a computer!

  • I'm just waiting for one more college deposit refund check to come in, and then I can get a new compy.
  • Unfortunately, all of the Dell outlet computers seem to be sold right now, when just a couple of weeks ago there were hundreds. Argh!
  • Yay new compy.

6. This list-based entry is really pointless.

  • I'll bet you already knew that.
  • Feel free to mock me openly.
  • I'm really done now.

2 Comments:

  • No, no, long list-based entry = good, as in includes the words "long" and "entry" :P

    By Blogger Courtney, at 10:09 PM  

  • You have a bingo cage? I really do need to come home and help you people ;)

    By Blogger Julia, at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home