Sarah, Hopefully

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Poopy

Well, Blogger lost the post I tried to make two nights ago. Fun! Guess you'll all have to live in suspense. "All" referring to the like, 4 people who read this. ;)

I got new clothes yesterday. I like 'em.

Murl's birthday is on Monday. Crap. I like him, but I am the WORST PRESENT BUYER EVER. Definitely.

I miss Squishy.

People are going to be finishing school soon. Crazy. My life just... keeps on keepin' on. Heh.

Gorgeous weather. I shouldn't be sitting inside.

Had a migraine yesterday. The magical migraine pills were... magical. But ask Murl- they made me a liiiiiiiiiittle strange. Heh. I can't complain, if a 3 hour headache was gone in 15 minutes.

I hope my sister gets to come home. I have to buy her a birthday present, too.

Do you miss me like I miss you?

6 Comments:

  • I love how we communicate through Blogger these days. I will come home if you buy me GG 3!!! ;) No, my love is not THAT conditional. I miss Squishy too, maybe a new house will lead to a new dog eventually? My friend Anna's 18 year old sister is getting married, I was like whaaaaaaat? Crazy to me, don't you and Burly Murly get any ideas. Me first.

    By Blogger Julia, at 2:28 PM  

  • Happy birthday to Murl. Good luck finding a present!

    By Blogger Wanderer, at 3:21 PM  

  • i dunno, do you miss me hot wet and naked? ;P

    By Blogger Courtney, at 4:04 PM  

  • Hey Sarah,
    I still read your blog! I've read all your entries since you started it actually. It's nice to hear what's going on in your life. I stopped writing in mine because i kept forgetting and i don't think it'd make sense to have it and only write in it once every 4 months, might as well just talk to people or something instead. Anyway, i got a job at a nerd camp in Lawrence at KU, so i'm going to be in town over the summer and we should definately hang out.
    - Austen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

  • Happy b-day to Murrrrrrllll!

    Didn't he swallow part of his beard in Fiddler on the Roof?

    Hehehehehehe

    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • hi my darling, and yes i do miss you a lot a lot a lot!!! :) we need to get together really soon!
    -shwee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home