Sarah, Hopefully

Thursday, May 05, 2005

my life = suck

I hate my life right now.

Working every day this week.

Murl gets Tuesday nights off at Checkers.

I made a 6 week Tuesday night babysitting commitment to Doni.

So?

Not seeing much of Murl this week.

Also:

I got 4 hours of sleep last night because my body hates me and I think maybe I have a rash on the left side of my torso, front and back, because I itch like crazy. All night long.

If I went to bed right now and fell asleep within 3 minutes, I might be getting 4.5 hours of sleep tonight.

Why?

Because I am too damn nice for my own good. The girls' mom, affectionately known as "Cruella", called ME in a panic this morning at 7am because Doni and Jim had to go to Wichita because Doni's grandfather has leukemia and Cruella has to take her mother to get surgery in the morning and there's nobody to get the girls ready for school except-- you guessed it-- me.

So I have to be at her house tomorrow morning. At 5:20. AM.

Kill me now.

Oh wait-- because AFTER I drag myself out of bed and get the girls ready for school and off to their happy little classrooms, I get to go to work. Sherri is taking the day off. Doni is in Wichita. Katie only works on Fridays and therefore isn't experienced enough to be trusted to work by herself. So? I'm working. All day. With a girl I've seen once and wouldn't recognize if I passed on the street. Who is older than me. And I am in charge. Great. So, working from 9-5.

After that:

Pick up Murl. Go home. Pack. Get in car. Drive 3.5 hours. Arrive in Neosho, MO. Collapse at my Aunt's house, sleep.

Saturday morning:

Arise. Drive to Nole, MO. Meet Julia. Go canoeing on river. Get sunburned. Drive home. Die.

Kill me now. Please?

I would be happy to be getting out of town. Really, I would be. Except for the fact that I'm going to be DEAD. Because tomorrow is going to KILL ME.

I... don't have anything to say that's not whiny and depressed, and you're all sitting there going, "What the hell is she complaining about? She doesn't have finals or anything. "

I just... hate my life. Hate hate hate. Loathe loathe loathe. Die die die. Sleep sleep sleep.

2 Comments:

  • no way would i say that! i have (or had, rather) finals, but at least i didnt have to get up at 5:20! thats awful! insane! i demand legal action! SAVE SARAH

    By Blogger Courtney, at 2:09 AM  

  • That's horrific right there. Still, it's like I always say "It could be worse, you could be on fire."

    By Blogger Good Ol' WT, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home