Sarah, Hopefully

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

super blah

I am sitting at work feeling so incredibly lousy that I don't even want to stand up. I think my mom is right and I've been overdoing it-- staying up too late, not getting enough rest, doing too much. It doesn't help that I've been doing all these early morning babysitting jobs lately. I'm pretty sure I'm having a mono relapse. I'm exhausted, my back aches and my lymph nodes are all swollen... basically how I felt when I was dealing with mono a few weeks ago. How frustrating!

Maybe my spleen will burst. That would be a great way to get out of working for a while, wouldn't it? I mean, having emergency surgery would be kind of a bummer, but I've never been in the hospital before. It could be fun, as long as someone would smuggle food in to me. ;)

I'm totally kidding. You know that, right?

What really sucks is that I can't just go home and go to sleep... I've got to babysit tonight. Another crazy night of running around to softball practice and dance class. Bleh. Maybe my spleen really WILL burst. It kind of feels like it right now.

Sorry I'm such a whiny brat lately. My life is so boring that complaining about it is pretty much all the entertainment I can get.

1 Comments:

  • I know you want to help out, and you're afraid of letting her down or that she'll be overscheduled - but I think that for your health's sake, you need to JUST SAY NO - tell her that you're sorry, but it appears your mono is flaring up a bit, and you're only going to be able to work for a couple of weeks ("work" meaning just going into the office and WORKING, not running extra errands/babysitting). You've kind of gotten into a bad cycle where she takes you for granted, which I'm sure she doesn't even realize, and you need to put an end to it. Rest up; feel better! =)

    By Blogger Courtney, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home